NEXT CHALLENGE: JAN 1
- Fun & unique 30 day challenge
- Full body workouts, with demo videos
- Personal online progress dashboard to track results
- 20 - 30 minutes of highly effective exercises
- Train anywhere, any time
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Cardio equipment - rower, airdyne, bike, running shoes, skipping rope
HOW IT WORKS
I am super excited to share with you this new and improved challenge. Some things will remain the same as previous challenges - HOWEVER - you will now be able to log in to you own account to check out your workouts and manage you results. Let's get into the details of how the 30 day challenge will work:
PERSONALIZED LOG-IN PAGE
After you sign up, you will receive your own personalized log in page. On this page you will be able to see the following:
- Your personal information - weights and measurements (optional)
- A place to manage your goals
- Information about completed and upcoming workouts
- Nutrition information
From the Login page you will be able to navigate to the workout calendar. This is where you will be able to see the current day's workout and the upcoming 3 workouts (this way you can plan life accordingly).
- All workouts will be short - less than 30 minutes.
- Videos descriptions will be provided as a link on the workout day.
- Depending on your ability, you will be able to pick your weight on the dumbbells. Weights will be suggested, and perhaps you use that as a goal to work towards.
- Once you have completed your workout, you will mark it as 'completed' (it will turn green) and then place your results.
- Everyday you will be sent an email with that day's workout right to your inbox.
- If you miss a day, you will also receive a reminder.
FULL COACH ACCESS
- If you have questions regarding the workouts or movements, you are able to use the built in chat - direct communication to your coach (me!).
Due to the one/one coaching included in this program, there are limited spots available-- SIGN UP NOW!
“I really enjoyed the Challenge! I pushed myself and it was great being accountable to someone. I also liked that I didn’t have to think about my workout each day/week.”
“The Sweats Fitness challenge helped me become motivated after falling into the Winter slump. I have recommended this challenge to others who are also looking to improve their fitness and lose weight. Thanks Lauren!”