- BABSc, Kinesiology and Psychology
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Master Class
- Crossfit Level 1 Certification
- Crossfit Barbell Certification
- CAN FIT PRO
- Personal training and coaching experience since 2002
- Crossfit Games 2008
- Crossfit Games 2009
- Crossfit Games 2010
- Crossfit Canada West Regionals 2011
- Crossfit Canada West Regionals 2012
- Crossfit Canada West Regionals 2013
Hey - thanks for checking out my site.
From heptathlete to crossfit athlete, I have enjoyed/survived/accomplished over 25 years of competitive athletic experience. I learned a lot during these years, about myself, life and personal growth.
I still dabble in the competitive realm, but my focus and passion have switched to helping and coaching others to reach their full amazing potential.
Over the past 12 years as a personal trainer I have learned that there is more to wellness than working out and eating healthy. Motivation and happiness. I love working with my clients to figure out what motivates and inspires them - and build a coaching plan from there.
I am inspired by the success of my clients - I want to provide them with mentorship and resources so their vision can become a reality.
Whether that is achieving a new personal best in your workouts, feeling comfortable with your body or feeling amazing day to day and happy with their life - when a client grows and reaches a platform of success it's a win for both of us.