Yummy Spinach & Mushroom Frittata
Make these for breakfast or for a snack. If you want to up the carbs add in some shredded sweet potatoe.
Makes: 1 Serving
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, raw or cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked (or frozen and thawed) spinach
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Place egg and egg whites in a medium bowl and whisk to combine; gently add remaining ingredients..
- Grease the pan with cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the heated pan and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove skillet from heat, cover and let stand until no visible liquid egg remains, approximately 5 minutes. Add tomato or salsa in the center, if desired. Cut in half to serve.
For Macronutrient Information - Check out recipe on MyfitnessPal Here