Now that it is getting cold out I am into soups! I like them for a couple of reasons. One, you can put everything into a pot and just let it cook away (like this recipe). Secondly, you can add whatever you like to complete the meal - more veggies, starchy carbs or a protein option. Let me know what you think!
Easiest PB Sweet Potato Soup
A cozy meal on a cool day.
Makes: 4 Cups
- Sweet Potato (Approx. 1kg)
- 8 TB PB2
- 1 cup chopped carrorts
- 900ml broth
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 in ginger
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put everything in a pot and bring to a boil
- Reduced heat and let cook until all the veggies are soft
- Smoosh everything with a fork or place into a blender
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then Enjoy!